- Roulland Y , Ouararhni K , Naidenov M , Ramos L , Shuaib M , Syed SH , Lone IN, Boopathi R, Fontaine E , Papai G ,Tachiwana H, Gautier T , Skoufias D , Padmanabhan K , Bednar J , Kurumizaka H, Schultz P, Angelov D , Hamiche A & Dimitrov S. The flexible ends of CENP-A nucleosome are required for mitotic fidelity. Molecular Cell. 32081-7(16).
- Obri A, Ouararhni K, Papin C, Diebold ML, Padmanabhan K, Marek M, Stoll I, Roy L, Reilly PT, Mak TW, Dimitrov S, Romier C and Hamiche A. ANP32E is a histone chaperone that removes H2A.Z from chromatin. Nature. 505: 648-53.
- Padmanabhan K, Robles M, Westerling T and Weitz CJ. Feedback regulation of transcriptional termination by the mammalian circadian clock PERIOD complex. Science. 337: 599-602.
- Robles M, Boyault C, Knutti D, Padmanabhan K and Weitz CJ. Identification of RACK1 and protein kinase Calpha as integral components of the mammalian circadian clock. Science. 327: 463-6, 2010.
- Cao Q, Padmanabhan K and Richter JD. Pumilio-2 controls translation by competing with eIF4e for 7-methyl guanosine cap recognition. RNA. 16(2):338-48, 2010.
- Tung JJ*, Padmanabhan K*, Hansen D, Richter JD and Jackson P. Translational unmasking of Emi2 directs cytostatic factor arrest in meiosis II. Cell Cycle 6 (6): e1-e7, 2007. (*equal contribution)
- Padmanabhan K and Richter JD. Regulated Pumilio-2 binding controls RINGO/Spy mRNA translation and CPEB activation. Genes Dev. 20 (2): 199-209, 2006.
- Padmanabhan K and Smith TJ. A preliminary investigation of modified alginates as a matrix for gene transfection in a HeLa cell model. Pharm Dev Technol 7 (1): 97-101, 2002