Short Bio Team Leader
Group leader: Ontogenesis and molecular interactions
- PhD, University Aix-Marseille II, France 2002
- Post-doc, Biozentrum, Basel, Suisse
- CNRS position, France 2005
- Group leader at the IGFL, Lyon, France since 2012
- Deciphering the interaction networks underlying Hox protein function during Drosophila development and in cancer cell contexts
- Understanding the role of short protein motifs during development and evolution
- Assessing the importance of nuclear matrix proteins in shaping Hox function
Selected recent publications
- Baeza, Viala, Heim, Dard, Hudry, Duffraisse, Rogulja-Ortmann, Brun and Merabet. (2015) Inhibitory activities of short linear motifs underlie Hox interactome specificity in vivo. eLife Apr 14;4.
- Hudry , Thomas-Chollier, Volovik, Duffraisse, Dard, Frank, Technau and Merabet. (2014) Molecular insights into the origin of the Hox-TALE patterning system. eLife Mar 18 ;3.
- Hudry, Remacle, Delfini, Rezsohazy, Graba and Merabet. (2012) Hox proteins display a common and ancestral ability to diversify their interaction mode with the PBC class cofactors. PLoS Biology, June, Vol10.
- Merabet* et al. (2011) PLoS Genetics, October; 7(10).
- Hudry, Viala, Graba and Merabet. (2011) Visualisation of protein interactions in living Drosophila embryos by the bimolecular fluorescence complementation assay. BMC Biology. Jan 28;9(1):5.